Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Terrible Blogger & New Beginnings

So, it goes without saying that the year got away from me.  My last posts were over three months ago, and they were pretty sporadic before that.  But, well, the year was busy, and I admit to dropping the ball with some things - like this blog - in order to leave asap after school to get home to my sweet daughter and just be a mama.

I apologize, because I know there is at least one avid reader out there.  Right?

Anywho, my time here has come to an end.  As of this Friday, I'll be hanging up my Curriculum Coordinator hat and starting a new journey as a part-time reading teacher.  I've honestly enjoyed my run as CC, but truth is, I miss working with the students on a daily basis, and I also want to spend more time being a mom and a wife.

I am SO grateful to have had the last three years to learn and grow and become inspired by the teachers at Moore, and I am also SO excited about what's to come.

I'll be stepping away from this little corner of the internet indefinitely as I embark on my new journey.  Though my attempts at posting have been lackluster, I have always enjoyed documenting some of my CC adventures here.

For now, it's time to turn off alarm clocks and step away from the SmartBoards - HAPPY SUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. I am really surprised by the quality of your constant posts.You really are a genius, I feel blessed to be a regular reader of such a blog Thanks so much..Plz Visit My Blog-
    Onlinekaj.com
    Mobile-price-bd.com
    Redmi Note 8 Price in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete